Printing banners and posters to be displayed on billboards or to be used as wrappings for trucks and cars for promotion on wheels are some of the iconic and result-yielding marketing techniques that cost less and offer more when done by professionals with years of experience. We have exclusively created this guide to take you through the benefits of such services and also the best ones that you can count on for business promotion and brand recognition.
Let’s begin with the services before we talk about their benefits.
- Car and Truck Wrapping Services
Every business – whether it’s a supermarket, a medical store, a shopping mall, a PVR, a cafe, or a food joint – uses trucks and cars to move their products from one place to the other. If those supply vehicles are covered in stunning wrappings that display the name of your brand/store in attractive colours and bright and creative images, customers all across the city will have no option but to notice your business. And that’s how it’s done – the least expensive marketing that brings in maximum traffic with minimal effort.
- Lettering Services
Lettering on doors, windows, furniture, as well as the logo on the store’s/brand’s signboard is an exclusive service that gives your business a better aesthetic appeal and a personalized touch that is directly associated with trustworthiness. And customers prefer visiting trustworthy stores only.
Now, the kind of lettering you use entirely depends upon your budget and requirement. The most popular ones are listed below.
- Backlit lettering for banners, posters, and billboards.
- Illuminated as well as non illuminated lettering for box boards.
- 2D or 3D lettering for exit signs, emergency signs, and pylon signs.
- Channel letters and reverse channel letters.
These are all – banners, posters, billboards – large format printing services that are aimed at grabbing the eyes of customers.
- Offsite Printing Services
These services are exclusively provided by designing and banner printing firms to create brochures, business cards, pamphlets, and many other office essentials.
That said, the above three exclusive services offer stunning results in terms of visibility. Now, let’s talk about the different ways in which you can ensure that you’re hiring only elite lettering firms that are worth your money. Let’s begin.
- Companies like the JF Litho banner printing company use the CNC cutting technology to create banners. This technique is the best way to ensure that the banners being built have neat edges and high-quality picture resolution.
- Elite firms provide prints in 2D as well as 3D to suit the needs of all kinds of businesses. Besides, they use the inkjet technology with the help of which the banners turn out to be scratch resistant, fade resistant, and water resistant.
As a piece of parting advice, we conclude that the company you choose will have a direct impact on the success of your brand. So, choose wisely.